Saturday, April 28, 2012

Birchbox Signup & Summer Wish List

I just sent in my reservation for Birchbox. I have heard a lot about it from various friends and bloggers, and now that I have my new job, I might as well give it a try. For $10, even if I don't love all of the product samples I get, the point system you get for reviewing is worth it since I do really want to try some of the products they carry (I'm looking at you Xen Tan) and I won't buy full price just yet.

Also, today I made my Summer 2012 Wish List:
  • Etude House Skin Mal:gem Smoother (toner) and Emulsion
  • St. Tropez or Xen Tan self tanning products
  • The Face Shop Waterproof BB in #2 (I think this will be my colour with tanner? Not sure though :/) 
  • An orange coloured lip tint (Baviphat, Etude, or Tonymoly probably)
  • Etude House Proof 10 silver eyeliner
  • Baviphat Lip Scrub
  • Elisha Coy Moist Up Pure Mineral Mist
  • Holika Holika Honey Sleep pack
  • Etude House Sleepy Time pack
  • Smashbox HD BB Cream in Light
  • Cover FX Cream Foundation (I need to find a store that actually carries it so I can find my colour :/ I'm stuck between three shades I might be which are E0/E10/C20 Its suppose to be a Sephora stores but ours doesn't carry it... which is pretty normal for our Sephora...)
  • Urban Decay All Nighter
  • Inglot EyeShadows in 328M, 37S, 71AMC, 14S, 434P, 74AMC, 362M, 450P
  • Inglot 3 &10 square palettes

No comments:

Post a Comment