Thursday, April 26, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Review

I've had the chance to try a few Revlon Lip Butters and I have had mixed reviews on them. I bought Strawberry Shortcake, ended up hating it, traded my friend for Peach Parfait, and hated it even more! D: Between Rachael and I, I've ended up trying Strawberry Shortcake, Peach Parfait, Creme Brulee, Sugar Frosting, and Lollipop.

Lollipop
This is too bright of a pink on me, but its a very pretty colour itself.
Strawberry Shortcake
This is a barbie pink! Not as bad the more that I see it.
Creme Brulee
This is a very neutral colour, with just a bit of pigment and I really love it!
Sugar Frosting
This is so frosty (well duh) and I really don't like it. This is only one swipe or else it gets really light on me.
Peach Parfait
I actually really love this colour, IF IT DIDN'T HAVE SO MUCH GLITTER! For the first few applications there wasn't too much glitter, but after a few uses, there was so much glitter and even after using makeup remover there was still so much glitter! D: And you can feel the glitter chunks.
 
THIS IS AFTER MAKEUP REMOVER!

And here are all the colours+Berry Smoothie.

Have you tried any of these? What did you think? I still really want Tutti Fruitti!

1 comment:

  1. omg.. Peach Parfait really has so many glitters on it -,- but the colour itself is very pretty :)
    and the strawberry shortcake looks pretty on you too ^^

    ReplyDelete