Sunday, April 22, 2012

15 Random Facts

 15 Random Facts Meme gotten from QueerPinkFishI think she is one of the cutest bloggers ever, though I don't know if I've actually talked to her! >.< I'm super shy about commenting. I don't have any new products to review just quite yet, since I want to make a mass post of my sheet masks, so I thought this would be a nice filler!


#1 What's a nickname that only your family calls you?
 Actually, my family is the only one that doesn't call me by a nickname. Everyone else in my life normally calls me Jihyo, Hilz, Hilly, etc. but my mum and dad always call me Hilary.

#2 What's a weird habit of yours?
 I roll my lips up. It sometimes looks like I am thinking I guess, or just making a funny face. I have done it for a long time though >.<
#3 Do you have any weird phobias? 
 Butterflies and moths! They creep me out so much! The other day I went out to get the mail and I had to go through the garage because there was a butterfly right outside the front door.
#4 What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you are alone?
 재미없어/Ain't No Fun by Big Bang. I am trying to learn the song and it just makes me feel good about my ex and I breaking up last year.
#5 What is your biggest pet peeves?
 When people use the word "gay" to mean stupid, and things like that. I also correct my friends speech sometimes, though my own English grammar has been getting strange lately the more I study Korean.
#6 What's one of your nervous habits?
 I rock back and forth or side to side.
#7 What side of the bed do you sleep on?
 Either the left side or the middle, depending on the weather and if I am sharing my bed or not.
#8 What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
 It was this patchwork panda looking thing, and I never named it. :( I think I still have it in a box under my bed though. ^^
#9 What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
 I don't normally get Starbucks unless my manager at work orders it, but when she does, I get the Iced Tazo Passion tea. I am not a huge coffee drinker anymore.
#10 What's the beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
 Drinking plenty of water and making sure to cleanse/tone/moisturize every night and morning. I only cleanse, tone, and moisturize in the morning when I also wash my hair in the mornings (every other day) and I only drink about 2-4 cups of water a week >.>
#11 Which way do you face in the shower?
 I face away from the water most of the time that I am standing. When I sit, it sit facing it.
#12 Do you have any weird body skills? 
 No, I don't think so O.O
#13 What's you favorite comfort food/food that's bad but you love to eat it anyways?
 Garlic dill pickles! I know they have a lot of sodium but I can eat a jar of them in a sitting!
#14 What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
 Wooo! I either say it sarcastically or excitedly, depending on the situation, but it tends to be my response to most stories.
#15 Time to sleep - What are you ACTUALLY wearing? 
A pair of shorts or underwear, sometimes a camisole. This also depends on if I am sharing my bed or not. I sleep with like, 3-5 blankets though!


I tag all my followers/readers to do this! If you do, please comment with a link ♥ I would love to learn about you!

1 comment:

  1. Kyaa.. ^_^ Hilary! Thanks for the mention <3
    I listened to Ain't No Fun by Big Bang. It's nice!! Saved it on my playlist hehe~

    ReplyDelete