Monday, March 26, 2012

TONYMOLY Fresh Aqua Pure Drop Review

I bought TONYMOLY's Fresh Aqua Pure Drop Cream in the white version from Pretty and Cute at the beginning of February when I started using my SkinBorn products again. I have normal/combination skin and when the seasons change, I get mild acne. For this I use


SkinBorn's AHA Cleanser and Beta & Alpha Hydroxy Acid spray.
This stuff works miracles for me, but the only downfall is that my skin gets super dry after about 2-3 weeks of use.
My moisturizer that I got with my school kit finally ran out and I was not going to buy it again, so after some research I decided to get the Fresh Aqua Cream. I originally wanted the blue version, but it was already sold out.
The first thing I noticed when I opened the container was the very light citrus smell. I am allergic to pineapple so I had to check the ingredients before hand and there isn't any pineapple oil, but if you are allergic to any oils, you might want to check before hand.
List of ingredients:
Info and Directions:

Moisture: After a week of using this once at night and once in the morning, it noticed my dry spots were gone! I have continued to use this with my regular skincare routine and it has kept my face soft despite all the odd weather we have been having in the Midwest lately.
Scent: There is a light citrus scent that does disappear after a few minutes, but if you don't scented products, this might not be to your liking.
Oil: I have not noticed it making my face any more oily then normal, though I do also use B&AHA spray to remove access sebum and lipids daily.
Price: $22 at Pretty and Cute. This product does go a long since you only need a very little bit to cover your whole face. I would say you can get 3-5 months out of it, depending on how often you use it.
Overall: I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. It really does just melt into your face and keeps it very smooth.

UPDATE: I have only a small bit of this left and I have noticed that it is not working as well as it used to. I am on month 3 of use and I think my face may have gotten used to it? Has anyone else had this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment