Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Life Compressed in a Bag


What's currently in my makeup bag:
Urban Decay set. Unsure which one since I got it for Christmas. It looks like this on the outside.
Lancome samples in:
Daylight, Waif, Color du Jour, Backstage
Optic, Tulle, Snap, Trendsetter
Filigree, Kitten Heel, Click, The New Black
Eyelash curlers
Avon lipstick in J304 Intimate Nude
Lancome lipstick in C16 Brule (discontinued)
Avon lip samples in random colours
NYC Skyrise mascara
Skin79 Super BB Hot Pink sample
Jordana Easyliner in Brownish Black
Mascara wand for eyebrows
Covergirl press powder in 310 Translucent Light
Wet & Wild Mega Liner in 861
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in Melonrageous

♥Anything in bold is a must for me! ♥

I also have my makeup case from esthetics school, but honestly, I really don't care for it much anymore. I use OFRA's Pink Sand Derma Mineral Powder and their bronzer in Millennium Gold.
I am not a fan of OFRA. Personal opinion.

And since I am already posting my make up, here are my current nail polishes.
From Left to Right:
Sinful Colours 264 Vacation Time
CND Effects 564 Amethyst Sparkle
NYC 248 Manhattan
O.P.I. HL A06 Holiday Glow (Its actually brown fyi O.o)
Sinful Colour 319 What's Your Name
Sinful Colour 989 Ciao Bella
NYC 105 Starry Silver Glitter

What are some of your favorite nail enamels? Any makeup products that are a must have?

No comments:

Post a Comment