Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I got this meme from MAKEUP BY CLAIRE.


SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
At least once at night and most of the time in the morning.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combo.

-What is your current facial wash?
I switch between SKINBORNE AHA Cleanser and France Laure's Red Currant.

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes. ^^ I have ezctma on my legs so I exfoliate my body daily and my skin about once every other week.

-What brand do you use?
Currently, I have no idea. Something from the Dollar Tree >.>
Link
-What moisturizer do you use?
Tonymoly's Pure Aqua Fresh Drop Cream

-Do you have freckles?
Nope

-Do you use eye cream?
Nope.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes. I get seasonal acne when the seasons change. I also used to have pretty bad acne in late middle school/early high school.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.

MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use?
Currently I am using Skin79 Super BB Hot Pink.

-How about concealer?
None at the moment.

-Do you know your undertone color?
NC 20

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I absolutely love them! I used to wear them daily but currently I am taking a break.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
>.> Shhhh....

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline's The Falsies Volum' Express.

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope. I don't have my license yet... I swear I will one day though.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I currently use my OFRA 12 Brush set from LJIC.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Not currently. This will change.

-For the face?
No.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I am in love with my Lancome Daylight, Waif, Color du Jour, and Back Stage Pass palette.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both. Liquid on top, and pencil (automatic) all around the inside.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Only when I am driving normally.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I only tried them a bit from girls at school. I don't have a real opinion.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I used to love on of OFRA's mineral eye shadows, but that is the only thing I really liked and probably mostly for the colour.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Lancome Rouge Sensations in Brule. Sadly, it has been discontinued.

-How about lipgloss?
I have always loved Victoria Secret's Beauty Rush lip glosses. They are very shiny and very sticky, which I actually love.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
I don't currently use a blush.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I have recently started to, but only samples or from shops that have 99%+.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Very much so! ^^

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Nope.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I went to school for esthetics, so I "technically" had a makeup class, but it was a disappointment. :/

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Nope!

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When people leave a ring around their face where their foundation ends. :/ Seriously, just add some to your neck please.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like a more muted colours such as plums, mauves, and peaches.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Tyra Banks. I seriously have a lady boner over her ♥

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
False lashes.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Nope. I almost always have at least mascara and foundation/BB cream on.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Nope.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I honestly don't know. I guess skincare aside and just makeup, I really lean towards Lancome.

No comments:

Post a Comment