Saturday, March 17, 2012

Skin79 Super Plus BB Cream (Hot Pink)

Last time I tried my first BB cream by Garnier. The colour suited me well, if a little dark, but I was not impressed by the coverage. Next on my list of BB creams is Skin79's Super BB Cream in the Hot Pink version.

Coverage: Medium. It took two layers and a bit of spot application on a few areas, but overall I felt it covered up my acne scars better than Garnier, though some red did still show through.
Lasting ability: The first application lasted 3 hours in humid weather and though me bowling for one and a half hours before my redness started to really show through. The second application closer to 5 hours before needing to be touched up, though it took about 8 hours for my acne scars to really show.
Colour match:
On left, BB cream as soon as I put it on and only tapped it on. On right, after it has oxidized.
Once again, I am approximately a MAC NC 20/ NC 25
Overall: I really loved the colour of this bb cream and I really liked how long it lasted with my acne scars. I was very impressed with how long the acne was covered, even though my face was a bit red. Redness is something I can easily handle if it means acne coverage like this! I would definitely recommend this over Garnier!

Before: Acne scars, redness, and mild seasonal acne


After: Good amount of my redness is gone. Acne scars and acne covered 90%
Hope this helped! Next BB cream on my list is ElishaCoy's Always Triple BB.
Until next time ♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment