Thursday, January 17, 2013

GEO Grang Grang 14.2mm in Brown


Hello everyone. It's been a while since my last review. ^^;;
But I'm back with my next lens purchase from Lens Village, GEO's Grang Grang lenses in Brown!



 If you aren't familiar with Lens Village, they sell up to 400+ styles of circle lenses and ship worldwide! You also receive a cute animal lens case with your purchase.

 I was really looking forward to trying a pair of brown or purple lenses next and it turned out Lens Village had a sale at the time so I was able to get two other pairs and get the Geo Grang Grang ones free! :D They also come in 15mm but I'd prefer to stick with more natural of a look.

Pattern/Colour: 5/5 The pattern on the GEO Grang Grang are very pixelated up close but when worn you can barely notice it. Also with the way it fades from the dense darker brown to a lighter brown makes it blend with my green eyes very well and gives me a natural hazel-eyed look.
 Enlargement: 4/5 I don't like my lenses to be larger than 15mm (I had a bad experience when I tried a pair of 15.5-16mm ones) and these ones are a nice size at 14.2mm.  There is a darker colour around the outside of the lens that still gives a bit of a wide eyed look without making it take up my whole eye.

Comfort: 4.5/5 I would say that these are much more comfortable than my Dueba ones. After a minute or two I can barely feel these lenses in my eye and I was able to wear them for 6 hours without discomfort or applying eye drops.

Overall: 4.5/5 I love these lenses and would repurchase in the future. I am also debating getting the Choco colour of these. I do still want to try other varieties before then though and I will have two more lens reviews in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment