Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dueba Dreamy.i Circle Lens Review - Grey


Hello everyone. It has been such a long time now since I last posted, thanks to my job ¬、¬. Recently though Lens Villiage had some amazing sales and since I have been wanting circle lenses for a while now, I picked up two pairs.  The first one I am going to review are the Dueba Dreamy.i in grey.


Power Available : 0.00 to -10.00  
Life Span : 1 Year
B.C : 8.6mm
Diameter : 14.5 mm
Origin : South Korea

Colour: Since most stock photos are taken against brown eyes, I was really curious how the colour would blend with my green eyes. I ended up really loving the effect, since the grey seems almost green-grey to me.
 Indoor light


Comfort:
One of the reviews on the site says that these are not that comfortable of lenses, but after the initial irritation of my eyes not being used to contacts, I didn't even notice they were in. I am also pretty sure the initial pain had something to do with it taking me 30 minutes to get they in -.-; not the lenses themselves. I wore them for 3 hours outside on a windy day and was perfectly comfortable.

Enlargement:
These lenses are 14.5mm but I feel that the dark ring on the edge gives it some enlargement. If you are looking for a lot of enlargement, you will probably want something else.
 

 Overall: 4/5 

FOTD with my boyfriend ^///^
 
Has anyone else tried these lenses? Any suggestions for other pairs? Leave me a comment!  
 

2 comments:

  1. 14.5mm are actually already enlarging lenses that are bigger than your iris! 14.00mm is the diameter of "normal" contact lenses".
    ;)
    They look pretty on you by the way, but I think a bit too dark for me.
    I have green eyes too and it is so difficult to find "green" lenses that actually match real green eyes. Most of the time I am settling for brown (or rather "yellow" lenses as they just look more natural.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for the information. ^^
      It does seem like blue and brown eyes have a much easier time finding lenses that match their eyes :(

      Delete